Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Love

Happy Sunday to you all!

Today we turned the clock ahead for Daylight Savings Time! How many of you remembered? I sure didn't. I am so glad that we turned the clocks on weekends!




The layouts I am sharing today are for Matthew's first year album and Deborah's third year album.

What a precious picture of big sister giving baby brother a kiss. Such a special moment!











As many of you know, I am trying very hard to use up all the papers I have been hoarding for so long. I had a couple of sheets left from one of CTMH's original My Creations kit. Do you recoginize the papers? But I didn't have enough to do a full 2 page layout, so I combined the MCK with CTMH Animal Crackers kit. The layout is "Monologue" sketch from CTMH's how to book, "Imagine." Although the little teddy bear, "Beary Much," on the layout has been retired, its still one of my favorites. The hearts are cut from my hearts sizzix die and then embossed with my Fiskars embossing plate. I designed and cut the title "Baby Love" with my Wishblade. The little round saying on the right side the second page is from "Animal Crackers" My Stickease and I used my nesties to cut the scallop mat behind both.
The twins just left. It so much fun having them here, but Gamma just not as young as she use to be. She is totally worn out! LOL Thanks for stopping by...stop in again.
Until next time...
Happy Scrappin'!!
Leanne


No comments: