Monday, June 6, 2011

Where's the light?

Happy Monday Morning to you all!

Just when I thought I was just about all caught up on the layouts I had sitting in my "to do" file, I started a bunch more. But because I needed one thing or another, I've put them on the back burner till I can get the necessary supplies. I have though finished up or will finish up this week a few more layouts.




This month's workshop was last Tuesday over at the Pizza Factory. We worked with Close To My Heart's "Fanfare" Workshop on the Go kit. It was so good to spend the evening with friends and work on layouts together.







Since I had more pictures than what the instructional brochure called for, I chose to use a different sketch. The sketch I used is from Allison Davis' weekly sketches. I love the big cupcake on the left page and chose to do some hidden journaling. Its from My Scrap Chick weekly Freebie Friday website. The other embellishments I used are from Suzy Zoo, such as the balloons and the title and the little duckie at the right page. I also used my 2" scalloped circle punch from CTMH along with the buttons. The number 2 on the right page is also from CTMH but it has since been retired. The birthday boy little tag is from a digital scrapbook kit and I converted it to a cut file. The ribbons I used came from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and permitting me to share my layouts with you. I still have lots more to share. So, stay tuned.

Until next time,
Happy Scrapping!!
Hugs,

Leanne

No comments: