Monday, August 17, 2009

Giving Credit

When I posted the other day, my photo cube, I did not give credit where credit is due. A sister consultant, Rose-Marie Huneault came up with the layouts for each side of the cube for a workshop she conducted. She did such a wonderful job and it was my mistake not giving her proper credit.

I also want to give credit to my good friend, Jenn from www.just4funcrafts.com for supplying my workshop with the pink brads and opaque gel pen. The use of the gel pen is what really gives the embellishments the "wowie" factor for this project.

This was totally unintentional to forgot these two. I truly appreciate all the help that other consultants are so willing to give to each other. That is one of the things that makes Close To My Heart so special to me.

Thank you everyone, who read and comment here on my blog. I truly appreciate you all too.
So, until next time.

Lots of special hugs,
Leanne

No comments: