Thursday, April 3, 2008

Neverending Backlog


When this new year rolled around, my resolution was for every layout I do with new papers, I have to do a layout with some of the papers I have stashed away to be completed. I've been busy this past week working on past papers.

Unfortunately, I've run out of ink for my printer and I've run out of my tombows. So, now I have 8 layouts on my table waiting to be completed. Once the ink arrives, I'll be able to print out the pictures and journaling and when the tombows arrive, I'll be able to glue everything down.

The picture you see are all the projects I have waiting to be completed. Some are half finished projects, some are just ideas. But hopefully this year, I'll be able to get this cropper hopper of mine emptied out. Stay tuned for the finished projects, as I get them completed.
Wish me luck!
Till next time,
Happy Scrappin'
Leanne

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I understand what you are saying I too must scrap more photos