Thursday, July 26, 2012

Time Flies

I can't believe its been its been almost two months since my last post!  I do apologize.  Life has a way of interfering with my best intentions.  The past couple of months, I have alot of ups and downs, and a lot of bumps in the road.  But I am happy to report, that road had brought me through to the other side with barely a scratch.  But have no fear...no matter what obstacles I may encounter, I am still here in the Rubber Room, creating lots of layouts.  

I am happy to report, I have completed my granddaughter's 2nd year album.  I will be sharing with you in the next few days/weeks those layouts.  I have one more layout to do to make her third year album complete. As far as my grandsons' albums, I am just as close to having their 2nd and 3rd year album completed.  Its just a good feeling to have the albums done.  

As you can probably tell, I don't scrap in order.  I love to jump from working on one album to working on a totally different album/project.  Then all of a sudden, I realize, I have all of these albums done or almost done. 

What I like to share with you today is a 2 page layout I did a few months ago for my monthly workshop.  I used Close To My Heart's "Lucy" kit.  The layout is of my granddaughter Deborah, celebrating her 6th birthday.  



I'll have more to share in the next few days.  So, stay tuned.  

Thanks for joining me here in my Rubber Room!  I'm so glad you're here!  And I hope you have the best weekend EVER!

Until next time...
Happy Scrappin'

Hugs,
Leanne

No comments: