Thursday, July 24, 2008

Scrappin' Time

Hi again and welcome back to the Rubber Room!

Sundays have always been my solitude time. Once I get my son Kevin and his boys up, out the door and on their way to church by 9am, I need some sort of quiet time. This past Sunday was no different. I love it when the twins come on Thurdays and hate to see them go on Sundays...but Gamma needs her quiet time. KWIM?

This past Sunday was no different. I've been playing around with an idea in my head for the past few days. Sometimes, that drives me absolutely bonkers, till I can get it down on a layout. I don't do sketches very well and besides it doesn't help. Not until I take the time to pull papers out and the embellishments and ribbon and sit quietly and let the juices flow. Its not always that easy, but it sure beats the constant thinking about the layout. Once I get the idea of what I want to do with the layout...the rest just comes naturally.

So with all that said...here is the latest layout I just completed this past Sunday. Now the papers are CTMH and have been retired for a couple of years as well as some of the old B&T papers. But who cares how old the papers are, as long as the layout is done and into the album.

Now its time to do all those chores I have been putting off...

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time......

Happy Scrappin'!!

Inky Hugs,

Leanne

No comments: