Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Workshop for July...


Happy Wednesday to you! Welcome back to the Rubber Room.




I thought I would share with you the layouts I just completed for this month's workshop. We're using CTMH's Blue Ribbon paper pack. The pictures are of my grandchildren, Deborah and Matthew.






Now when I have more than one child in a layout...I usually end up making the same layout for their book. So this is the case with these pictures. But on Matthew's layouts, I changed them up a bit. Instead of using a flower on his page...I used a star. And instead of using ric rac I used some star satin ribbon, I got from http://www.reasonableribbon.com/leribbon.com/. Now the flower I used on Deborah's second page, I got from my good friend JennD at http://www.just4funcrafts.com/. Now the little red flower in the middle of the sunflower circle came from Wal-Mart. I've had it in my stash just waiting to use it for something. I made chipboard buttons for the center of the big white flower.



The first two layouts are for Deborah's book. The second set is for Matthew's book. I'm not sure if I said that before.




Its a really simple design...had a blast putting it together.







So, until next time!!!









Happy Scrappin'!!
Inky Hugs,
Leanne





5 comments:

Trinka said...

Great artwork on your blog...love these layouts!

Anonymous said...

really cute pages!!

Hope (scrappingforboys)

Annamarie said...

love the layouts!I just love the playful petals set. It is so great for lots of things.

Sanela Kubiak said...

Love your artwork. :)

Haley D. said...

Great layouts as always!!!