Friday, April 24, 2009

Sweet Slumber



Hi again!


I have a couple more layouts to share with you today. When I sit down to create a layout, I usually go with the thought I have in my head. When I started with these layouts of the twins, I wanted to do a "Sweet Slumber" layout. Nothing more precious than a sleeping baby. So, this is what I came up with.

Papers used here are from CTMH, Lazy day of Summer paper packet. Colors are Lilac Mist, Crystal Blue, Garden Green and Sweet Leaf. I've had those bears for so long...I am not sure where they came from. Title was generated in my Wishblade and printed out on transparency film, as were the stars. And the ribbon came from www.reasonableribbon.com.

I still have a few more layouts to share, so hopefully, I'll be able to get to the computer tomorrow and post some more.

Thanks for looking. Until next time...

Happy Scrappin'

Leanne

No comments: