Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Unforgettable Memo Board



I want to share what we are doing this month for our monthly workshop. We're using CTMH's Unforgettable paper pack, along with Aspiration stamp set and Baroque Alphabet stamp set. Colors are Sorbet, Juniper, Blush, Baby Pink.


If you like what you see, as my good friend, Bethany for Elegant Word Art would say...leave me some lovin!


Oh, btw, if Amy is reading this...thank you for visiting my blog. Your dad told me last evening when we spoke on the phone, you happened across my blog. If you're interested in any of the family history, check out the albums I have on picasa. Here's the link to the Archer pages,


Glad you found it. Say "hey" to all the girls in the dorm for me!
Until next time,
Happy Scrappin'
Inky Hugs,
Leanne

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Leanne,
I'm lovin the memo board! Just love the new CTMH papers too.