Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Saturday!

What a week this past one has been! My daughter moved into a new apartment, and we spent the week moving things from one apartment to another. I can't believe the amount of stuff she had to move. My back knows now! LOL

But now she's all moved over. She has the wonderful chore of unpacking and finding places for all her stuff. I can't even imagine moving at this point. We've lived in this house since 1997 and for us to pick up and move...well it just wears me out just thinking about it!


Anyhow, yesterday was my DH's birthday and today is my granddaughter's 7th birthday. I was unable to make a card for DH, I will this next couple of days, he'll understand, but its quite difficult for a 7 year old to understand why...even though she knows we've been busy moving her family to a new apartment.


So bright and early this morning, I got to my work table and made this card for her. I used the BoBunny papers I still had on my table. I also used CTMH's Cranberry and Buttercup cardstock. I also used the Cuddlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder and the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The big brads came from www.just4funcrafts.com and the ribbon came from www.reasonableribbon.com. The lady bug came from Wal-Mart about 6 years ago and its been sitting in my stash since.
I apologize for the card looking so lopsided. I couldn't get it in the scanner properly. Its just too crowded in here when the twins are here.
Thanks for letting me share and don't forget to leave me some lovin' if you like the card.
Till next time...
Happy Stamping!
Leanne

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Leanne!Those Cuttlebug embossing folders are great for making quick cards look like something that took hours.Love the ladybug! Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Mary said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the embossed panel!

Jo said...

Cute card. That ribbon goes so well with the whole l.o.