Monday, June 29, 2009

Topsy Twirlie Delight

I wanted to share the layouts I completed for this month's workshop. The workshop is tomorrow and I am the sure the girls are all excited to complete these two pages. I have alot of fun putting these two pages together. These pages are not my norm, but I'd rather have the pictures to all the talking. The pictures are of my grandson Matthew. He's about 9 months old and very unsure of this toy that goes round and round when he grabbed it.

I used CTMH's workshop on the go guide and made a few changes. I used Clover Meadow cardstock as my base. The I trimmed the striped B&T paper and used the reverse side which was done in Sunflower. I stamped the ring of dots from Gear Up stamp set in Twilight. Then with Clover Meadow ink, I stamped another smaller double ring of dotts from Dream Wishes stamp set inside the Twilight color stamp images. The row of buttons were made from my extended cuts die and my Big Shot. I cut a few from some chipboard to give some dimension to the layout.
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time...
Inky Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute layout. Very cute subject matter (as in baby)! Love the bright colors.

Lori said...

What an adorable baby and layout.

Mary said...

Just adorable - layout and baby!

I hope you will stop by my blog and pick up an award I have for you there :)

http://mbryt1.blogspot.com