Thursday, November 5, 2009

Then and Now

Happy Thursday!


What a week this is turning out to be! Sometimes I feel its just a continuation from the previous week and there will be no end in sight. I guess this is what is called "Life!" LOL My son in law was finally able to find a job. We're so proud of him! Unfortunately, the job takes him away from his family. My daughter is feeling his absence as well as the children. So, to keep from feeling that anxiety of being separated, she and the children are finding lots a various things to do to occupy their time. I do my best to step in where I am needed. Sometimes, though, I do manage to drop the ball.

I started a few weeks ago with a bunch of gals from Spark People, an online crop. I was so deep into this remodel, that I couldn't think of doing any kind of crafting. We met last Friday, and I decided I wanted to scrapbook. I have so many unfinished layouts or layouts waiting to be done...that I just stuck my hand in my Cropper Hopper and pulled out a project. The papers and embellishments I pulled were for the pictures I took of when my DH bought his new truck.

I used CTMH's how to book, "Imagine, 'Grand Finale." Papers are from Sticker Studio. The other little embellishments I've had for a while and took them from my stash.

So, there is two more pages complete. I am now working on when DH built his workshop out in the backyard. I'll be posting that in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

Happy Scrappin'!

Leanne

1 comment:

Stopps2scrap said...

Love it! Is the "metal" actually metal or is it paper or a photo or what? Love the use of the industrial look though!