Friday, November 6, 2009

Under Construction

I am so trying to get back into the swing of scrappin' again. Its a long steady road, but I'm managing to move right along. This is another kit I pulled from my cropper hopper last week. My DH loves to put things together and he loves working with wood as well. He inherited a lauve (I know I spelled that wrong!!) from his father and he wanted a place to set it up and be able to work with it. So, he decided he wanted his own little workshop. So as he's measuring and cutting the wood and putting it all, I am behind the camera snapping pictures.
I used a combination of papers and embellishments. The layout comes from CTMH's How to book "Cherish, 'Visual Textures" sketch. Papers are Sticker Studio, K & Company and Close To My Heart. Embellishments are from Karen Foster, Little Extras, Stickopotamus, and Eyelet Outlet. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time. Happy Scrapping! Leanne

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I love it! Great LO!