Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tickled Pink

Good Morning!

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been spending alot of time here in the rubber room. I wanted to share with you the thank you cards I made this year to send out. I saw on someone's blog (please forgive me, I don't remember who's blog it was) and cute simple attractive card. She had done white on white, with a touch of color. It really was quite striking. So, I decided to fashion my thank you cards from that card. And I already had the ribbon out and the combo was perfect.
I absolutely love black and white and a splash of color.
Products I used to make this card:
White Daisy cardstock, Bubblegum cardstock, both from Close To My Heart. The stamp set is Gracious Greetings from CTMH. I heat embossed the the thank you with Versamark pad and White Embossing powder from CTMH. I used Martha's Stewart's "doily edge" punch for the scallop edge along with my Swiss dot Cuttlebug folder. The ribbon came from my stash, and I think I bought it at Walmart about 4-5 years ago. And the tiny little pearls came from CTMH's Connection Club.
I've started working on layouts again. I am in the process of doing a layout for each of the grandkids. I hope to get at least one completed so I can share. I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
Happy Card Making!
Leanne

4 comments:

Wendy K. said...

What a beautiful card! I like the embossing combined with the border punch!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

This is SUPER cute!!! I love the colors and the simple elegance of it... great job!!!
~Karrilee~

Leslie said...

this is beautiful.

Cherie said...

Love this card, it is beautiful!