Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crossing the English Channel

As I promised yesterday, I want to continue sharing with you the pages I have completed for my Paris album. I spent most of the month in July working on the layouts of our visit to Paris.



Our first day of our Paris trip, was spent traveling. We left RAF Lakenheath early in the morning. The tour bus picked us up on base and it was a 2-3 hours bus ride to Dover where we took the ferry from Dover to Calais. The pictures were matted on Outdoor Denim cardstock and the journaling was printed on vellum.


The pages are pretty simple really. I used CTMH's Majestic Blue papers for the background. I used oct0812x12dblb sketch from Page Maps. The wheel and the anchor I made into a gsd file and cut them on my Wishblade. I layered over the top of the striped paper a strip of Magic Mesh. But I think what make these pages pop are the "Say It With Crystals" embellishments.

I hope all is well with you and yours. I'll be back tomorrow with another couple of layouts from our trip to Paris.

Until later, thanks for stopping by.

Happy Scrapping!

Leanne

No comments: