Thursday, May 22, 2008

Calico Ghost Town

When we lived here in California before, we took the children to Calico Ghost Town, located about 10 miles north of Barstow. It was over the Memorial Day Weekend of 1989. So with these pictures in mind, I created this two page layout. I still have more pictures to scrap but will do that at a later date, using these papers. Papers are from Close To My Heart along with most of the embellishments. What isn't from CTMH, I got from www.just4funcrafts.com. This two page layout is what my monthly club members will be doing this month.

There are lots of various techniques included in these layouts. I've done some dry embossing, some wet embossing. I've also done some random stamping using the new "clear" stamp pad from CTMH. I've done various forms of distressing.

Also, as you browse around my blog, I hope you enjoy the music I selected. I am a old time Rock N Roller! So, I was so pleased when Ryan Seacrest announce David Cook as this year's American Idol. So, enjoy the music and thanks for checking out my blog and artwork.

Until next time,
Inky Hugs
Leanne

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful layouts, you are one talented scrapper!!

Nicole said...

I LOVE this layout! the different techniques are great and I love the belt look!! The pics are perfect for it!! Great job.

Love,
Nicole