Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Deborah's and Matthew's Favorites

Greetings again from the Rubber Room!

I can sure tell its springtime...I get into the massive cleaning frenzy! I've been cleaning out closets, and drawers. This past Saturday, Kevin and I got out into the garage and cleaned it out. We got all the cans and bottles and plastics organized and they are ready to be carted off to the recycling center.

I have also been trying to finish up some projects that needed one more thing, then I can call it complete. Well, I got that one needed thing and have completed several projects. I have completed Daniel's album and its going postal today or tomorrow. I also completed a picture book for both Deborah and Matthew. Deborah loves Princesses and Matthew just adores Spiderman, so I made them each a small 9x9 album. They can sit and enjoy the pictures or make up their own stories. Its up to them what they want to do with it. I thought I would share their books with you.






Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,

Leanne

No comments: