Monday, March 19, 2012

Christmas Layouts

Here we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day, and I am sharing Christmas layouts.  Go figure eh?  These first set of layouts, I thought the pictures I had from Christmas morning were lost and gone forever.  I have a system for filing my pictures, but for some reason, I didn't move these pictures to the right files.  But after going through some files, I discovered them.  I was so excited to know I had them, that I couldn't wait to get them onto a layout.  This first set is for Deborah's fourth year album.  I picked up the white border at my LSS before it went out of business.  The papers are from CTMH's My Reflection's "Roxie" paper pack.  Since I completed the layout for Deborah's album, I decided to duplicate the layout and use Matthew's pictures for his second year album.  The papers I used for his pages are CTMH's My Reflection's "Believe" paper pack (retired).  I didn't have the same decorative borders for Matthew's pages, so I used Martha Stewart's punch around the page punch to give the same effect as I did with Deborah's pages.







These were really simple to put together.  I used Martha Stewart's punches throughout the layout.  I really gives that festive feel to the layouts.  This next set of layouts, I completed for my January workshop.  I decided to try something different.  Instead of using reds and greens for the layout (which is quite common colors for Christmas) I decided to give that 'White Christmas" feel to the layout.  It doesn't hurt either that Deborah is wearing colors that coordinate with the paper pack.  It was totally unplanned!!!  LOL



I used CTMH's My Reflection "Wonderland" paper pack and the My Stickease for this layout.  I cut the poinsettias out with my Wishblade.  I used Martha Stewart's punch for the decorative scalloped edge at the top. And I used an older snowflake stamp, my glue pad and glitter at the top and bottom of the page. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and permitting me to share my latest creations. 
Until next time...


Happy Scrappin'!
Hugs,
Leanne

No comments: