Friday, March 16, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

Happy Friday everyone!
Things here in the rubber room have been quite busy.  I have completed a bunch more layouts and I am so excited to share them with you.  Do you know the feeling you get when you are almost done with a project or you're so close to the finish line?  Well, that's the feeling I have right now.  I started looking through all the scrapbooks I have for my grandchildren, and I have noticed I only need a layout here and a layout there to complete their albums.  And its not just in one album, its in quite a few of them.  So let me share with you some of those layouts.







I started these layouts of the twins back in September when the twins started kindergarten.  I've had them completed for some time but its only been recently I realized I haven't shared them with you.  I still can't believe they are growing up so fast. 

Most of the components of the layouts are from my stash.  The foundation paper is CTMH's Holiday Red cardstock.  All the diecuts are print and cuts with my Wishblade. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Stay tuned, I'll have more to share with you later.
Until next time,
Happy Scrapping!


Hugs,
Leanne




No comments: