Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Place des Pyramides

I have shared with you in the past, the pages I have completed for my Paris album.  But as usual, I have put that album aside for a bit, but this past month, I thought I might complete another couple of pages for the album.  I am a little over half way there in finishing up this album.  





This month's workshop we are using CTMH's Florentine WOTG.  These papers reminded me of Paris, which then reminded me I haven't work on that album for a while.  So this two page layout, I am featuring our visit to Place des Pyramides in Paris.  The statue of Joan of Arc is located in the middle of this square. 

I used Susan Stringfellow's, from Sketch Savvy, 2 page sketch.  The title  is part of the Florentine My Stickease collection from CTMH. I also used CTMH Bouquet Assortment and their Bitty Opaques Pearls Adhesive Gems.  I cut the flourishes out on my Wishblade.  

So, another couple of pages to add to my Paris album...YAY!!  I still have more pages to share. So stop by soon and see what other pages I have completed.

Until next time, 
Happy Scrappin'!
Hugs, 
Leanne 

No comments: