Monday, March 26, 2012

Kick This

 As I have mentioned in earlier posts, this years goal isn't a number like in years past.  I decided to come up with a theme for each month and do as many layouts as possible.  For instance, January was birthday, and I shared with you the layouts I made for Deborah's and Matthew's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese.  February, I was suppose to complete layouts for Kelli's and my weddings.  Except I did a lot of planning during the month and did not do the first layout.  My bad!!  Then March rolled around, and this month the theme was sports. Now, I thought about doing a 2 pager for Deborah playing soccer. Haven't quite gotten there yet, BUT the good news, I completed these layouts. There are of Matthew and Deborah playing at the park with their dad, with a new soccer ball their grandmother  from New York sent them.  They had such a good time.  




The papers used on Matthew's layouts came from my stash.  I've had them for quite a while and I don't remember who made them.  The foundation page is CTMH's Topiary cardstock. And the embellishments came from a digital scrapbooking kit.  I did a "print and cut" with my with my Wishblade for the oversize soccer ball.  The grass border came from a retired kit from Close To My Heart, "Lazy Days of Summer". The title "Kick This" was an overlay I purchased from scrapbook.com.

Now Deborah's pages, the foundation page is CTMH"s Pear cardstock and the patterned paper is from My Little Yellow Bicycle's "Baby Safari."  The rest of the embellishments are just like Matthew's pages.  Now I know both of these layouts, the journaling hasn't been done yet.  I leave that up to Kelli and she hasn't done it yet.  But once I put a little pressure, she'll get it done.

My pile of layouts, I've been wanting to share with you has been dwindling down.  But I keep completing more and more. 
So stay tuned for my next set of layouts.  
Thanks for stopping by, 
Until next time...
Happy Scrappin'!!


Hugs, 
Leanne



No comments: