Sunday, February 22, 2009

Babies Dressed in Pooh Clothing

Hey everyone...

I just completed another layout this week. This layout is a remake of a layout I did for the design team layout I did way back in 2005 for my LSS. They kept the one up on display for the longest time. But because I have two babies in the pictures, I needed to do another layout so each could have their own layout in their albums.
This first layout you see here is the original layout I did for the LSS. They supplied us with limited amount of product and we needed to complete a layout. I had one sheet of patterned paper, but to do anything with it would have made the layout way too busy. So instead I cut it apart and use certain parts for the layout.



I love to work with striped paper but had none, so using the deckle edge cutter, I cut .5 and .25 inch strips and glued them down. The store was fascinated with the way I did this layout. AND it was preWishblade days, so everything was cut by hand or with a trimmer.

Now the remake, since I didn't have guidelines to go by, I was able to be as creative as I wanted. I used CTMH's Emporium paper pack along with the My Stickease. I used my Nestabilities to cut the scalloped circles and scalloped around the title. The bottle caps came http://www.just4funcrafts.com/. And the Pooh characters are made of chipboard and my good friend and downline, Pat, picked those up for me at Joann's. The big center pictures of Pooh were cut from the patterned paper and then topped with a round window charm. The font I used was from 2peas called MisterGiggles. And the bookplate is a new product from CTMH in the Spring 2009 catalog. I should mention the cardstock is Vineyard Berry and Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I need to get back to this final layout for Deborah's 1st year album. Once that is completed, her book will be done. YAY!!! So stay tuned!!



Inky Hugs,



1 comment: