Friday, February 20, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...

Hey everyone!

Miss me? I do apologize for not posting more. I have too many priorities and not enough hours in the day. I keep saying one more then I'll post. Who knows what I mean when I say that to myself! LOL Anyhow, I have alot of share with you today.

First I want to share the layouts we'll be doing at my February Workshop this coming Tuesday. Now, if you like these layouts and would like to do them for your albums, just shoot me an email or you can visit my other blog (http://www.creativebundles.blogspot.com/) for more details.




I used CTMH's MRK Daydream paper pack. To make the tiny little balloons and party hats, I used Karen Foster's Scraparutus dies. The stamp set is Cupcake Sprinkles from CTMH and then embossed with Fiskar's embossing plates. Then I ran my White Daisy stamp pad over the top. I used Pop Dots to lift the cupcakes up off the page. On the second page I just the "1" candle out with my Wishblade. My good friend, Jennifer, made a file for me with the balloons and changed the color to suit my layout. I then made a cutting file and cut them out with my Wishblade. Did Jenn do an excellent job? Thank you Jenn for all your help. The assortment of buttons and brads came from Jenn's website, http://www.just4funcrafts.com/. I used liquid glass on the the tiny balloons and I really don't care for the look of them. But since the page is done, I won't change them.



Thanks for stopping by...I have more to post...so...stay tuned.



Inky Hugs,

No comments: