Monday, February 2, 2009

Sweet Harmony Layout

Hi there!


As I have stated in my previous posts, I am dedicating my time to completing as many baby pages till the inspiration runs out. So that means I best get busy eh? I wanted to share with you today the 2 page layout I just completed of my grand daughter Deborah. She's 6 weeks old here and its her first professional portrait taken.





The papers I used are from Close To My Heart's My Reflection Sweet Harmony. I also used CTMH's new publication, "Reflections" for the layout ideas. I used my Wishblade to cut the scalloped squares, the letter "D," the center flower in Amethyst, and title "Simply Adorable". All the embellishments with the exception of the Prima flowers, and ribbon are from CTMH. The dotted organza ribbon came from my stash, and the thin purple ribbon came from http://www.reasonableribbon.com/ ribbon club selection. The two white flowers on the left layout, is also from CTMH, and the Amethyst flower inbetween was cut on my Wishblade and then embossed. I embossed the biggie flower and the Amethyst flower with my Cuttlebug embossing folder, "Swiss Dots."


Thanks for stopping by. Until next time!

Hugs and Smiles,

1 comment:

AaronB said...

great page, and cute pictures!