Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby's First Halloween

Hi again!

Welcome back. I wanted to share the final page of Deborah's first year album. I am so excited to have this album completed. But you know...I have learned never to say I am completed or I am done. Cause all of a sudden, I'll have an idea hit and off I go and this album could be just that. Clear as mud? LOL Lets just say, I am finished with it at the moment.


I completed this layout using a sketch from "Got Sketches" blog. It was a sketch challenge on one of the many yahoo groups I belong to. We couldn't get that baby to smile for nothing. She was so tired. But we did take her to two places that evening and then off to home and to bed she went. Everything, from papers to stickers I have accumulated over the years and I just pulled everything out to complete this page.



Thanks for stopping by. Now off to work on some of the grandson's pages for their books and possibly some of my own children's books.



Until next time,



Happy Scrappin'!!



Inky Hugs

No comments: