Friday, March 12, 2010

All Dressed Up

Hey Everyone!

TGIF!! I am so ready for the weekend! Not that I have anything planned...but DH will be home, house will be tidied up again, and I would love to spend the whole weekend in the rubber room. That won't happen exactly, but I hope to get some serious quality scrapping time in. I am working on a double page layout of the twins for their first year album.


But speaking of the twins, Jaden and Benny. They have come for a visit this weekend, so that time in the rubber room could be just wishful thinking. We'll just have to wait and see what the weekend brings. The layout I am sharing today is for the twins' second year album. They look so cute sitting in their Poppi's chair (that's what they call DH). They are all their way to church and waiting for their father. This is not a normal occurrence with a couple of two year olds, so I grabbed the camera. LOL


Papers are from CTMH's Animal Crackers, Me and My Big Ideas and Bo Bunny. I cut my title and arrow and subtitle box on my Wishblade. The buttons are from CTMH and the little bit of ribbon is from my stash.


Well, its time to fire up Roomba and get the little guy moving. I have my dust mop ready just in case. Cleaning supplies are out and its time to get started. I love a clean house, but hate cleaning! How many of you out there feel the same? Sooner I get started, the sooner I can get done.


Until next time,

Happy Scrappin'!!


Leanne

1 comment:

Wendy K. said...

Nice layout! I like the button circle and that large arrow!