Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sticker Girl

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Not only is it St. Patty's Day, but its also Hump Day. And when I lived in up near Boston, there use to be a commercial for Prince Spaghetti and Wednesday was referred to as Prince Spaghetti Day. Perhaps that's why I have grown accustom to having Spaghetti on Wednesday. But not today!! Corned Beef and cabbage sounds so much more appealing. And tomorrow, Reuben Sandwiches for lunch. YUM!! I better quit...I'm making myself hungry! LOL

This layout I am sharing today not only does it have lots of green...but the color combination is one of my favorites. I love pinks and greens together. Its so bright and cheerful...makes me just love the fact that spring is right around the corner.
The patterned paper is from K and Company and the cardstock is from Close To My Heart. Colors used are Watermelon, Bubblegum,Hollyhock and Topiary. Once again, I was able to dig through my stash and find scrap pieces of B&T paper and use it with my Wishblade and cut out the butterflies. The title was cut out on my Wishblade and then I dry embossed it with my Fiskars "leaves" template. I also used my white gel pen to give the butterflies more dots on their wings. The paper flowers are from CTMH and Prima and most of the brads came from CTMH. The ribbon and buttons came from my stash as well. I have been seriously trying to use up as much of my stash as possible.
The pictures are of my granddaughter, Deborah. When little Matty was born, my brother Jeffrey and his wife, Nancy, sent Deborah some stickers. Well, what does a 2 year old do with stickers when Gamma's back is turn? I couldn't help but giggle a bit and grab the camera. At least she didn't stick them to the wall or doors! She thought she was beautiful and as you can see with the last picture on the right, she wanted a kiss for her efforts! LOL
Well, I hope you enjoy your St. Patrick's Day and don't drink too much green beer! LOL I was thinking of cooking up some Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast...but that just didn't sound appetizing! LOL I'll settle with my regular cereal and toast!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...
Happy Scrapping!!
Leanne

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

What lovely layouts you've been posting! This one with it's pretty greens and pinks is particularly wonderful.

I bowled this evening - limited myself to one beer, and it wasn't even green. LOL.

Wendy K. said...

Cute layouts! I like those flowers and the pink/green color combo!