Monday, March 8, 2010

Bubbles

Good Morning everyone!

The layout I want to share with you today is from the current CTMH's catalog. The paper pack is "Topstitch." I used the WOTG kit and made some minor changes. I reversed the chocolate B&T paper and used the Heavenly Blue side. Using an old retired wooden stamp of bubbles, I stamped the image on the strips of Heavenly Blue on both pages. I then cut out using my Wishblade the bubbles and then cut out the word "bubbles" and laid it on top of the cut-out bubbles. The border in Baby Pink is a Martha Stewart punch and the hearts were cut using my Sizzix Big Shot and chipboard. I embossed the word "bubbles" and each of the hearts using my Fiskars bubbles embossing plate and my Sizzix Big-Shot. much better in person.
I can't believe its Monday again! Where did the weekend go? Its seems the weekends are getting shorter and the weekdays just seem to drag on. Oh well, just 5 more days till Friday! I guess I'll head of back to the rubber room and finish up the layout I've been working on all weekend. I hope to get it done today. I'm itchin' to get started on a new layout.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time....
Happy Scrappin'!!
Leanne

1 comment:

Cherie said...

How cute Leanne! I love your LO!!