Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another Do Over!

Greetings once again from the Rubber Room!

Here it is...Saturday morning, time is 4:44am and I can't sleep. So, what better way to spend my morning, but with all of you! Got your coffee? I got my cup of tea right here and away we go with another do over.

The first two layouts were done when I was doing 8.5"x11". Now that I am doing 12"x12" I am slowly but surely making my way through all those layouts and either converting them to 12x12 or redoing them all together. I tried to stay along the same style on these layouts...but I did make some changes. Papers are the same...CTMH's Fleurs de Jardine in Cranberry and New England Ivy. I took one sheet from CTMH's Everlasting paper pack to add to the mix. I have lots and lots of embellishments to use up and decided to use some of them here.
Its funny to look back at previously done layouts and wonder...what I was thinking when I did this layout. I am so glad I decided to redo this one.
I am so pleased you decided to drop by. Drop by again some time. I have another layout completed, but gotta wait for a day when I can spend some time with my camera. Perhaps in the next few days, I can grab a few minutes for myself.
Hope you have a terrific day in whatever you decide to do. Looks like housekeeping is in store for me today. Hopefully, I can grab a nap when the twins go down for theirs.
So, until next time,
Happy Scrappin'!!!
Inky Hugs,
Leanne

No comments: