Sunday, October 5, 2008

Going Back in Time

Greeting everyone!


Welcome to my Rubber Room!


If this is your first time visiting, sit back and enjoy and Welcome! If you've been here before, Welcome Back!


Today, I thought I would share with you the layout I just completed. I wanted to share it with you yesterday, but the winds were blowing so bad outside, I decided to wait till today to see how the winds would be. It seems to be mild today. So, outside I went with camera in hand to snap a photo of my latest layout.


Papers I used were from CTMH's Heart of Winter promotion this past January. How many of you look at papers and think right away what pictures to scrap with those selected papers? Do you go with your first thought or do you hem and hah and look for a better picture? I usually go with my first thought Why second guess yourself right? That means I don't have to waste time going through all my photos looking for just the right photo.


The photo is of my three children, Michael, Kevin and Kelli, taken in May of 1985. It was almost a year since we returned to the states from Iceland. Michael was 8.5 years old and Kevin was 3.5 years old and Kelli was just 21 months. WOW, time sure flies doesn't it? It just seems like yesterday, we were having their photos taken. Now, they are all grown and have children of their own. Oh goodness....do I sound like an old lady or what!



Well, this old lady is heading back to her scrappin' table and continue working on another layout. I'll try to get it completed in the next couple of days and post it here to share.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you'll come back and visit again.

Until next time,

Happy Scrappin'



Inky Hugs,

Leanne

No comments: