Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kevin in Kindergarten

Greetings once again from the Rubber Room!

I wanted to share with you the layouts I did for my son Kevin's album. The year was 1987, and he is just starting Kindergarten.

The papers are from Provo Craft. I had these papers in 8.5x11 size, but when I was at Michael's, I noticed they had the same papers in 12x12 size. I didn't have to blink twice before scrafing it up. Made doing this layout so much easier and alot more fun. All the bits and pieces of this layout is from my stash that I've been saving. Saving for what? That is why, I am going through everything and trying to use it up. The little heart in the lower right hand corner of the second page, was once a pin. I bought it at an antique store for $.50. No telling where you can find things to put your pages.

I hear some layouts calling my name...so I better get back to it. I'll have some more to share in the next day or two.

Thanks for dropping by. Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from you.

So, until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Inky Hugs,
Leanne

No comments: