Saturday, October 25, 2008

October Workshop

Hello and welcome to my Rubber Room!


I have been so busy these past couple of weeks, that I almost forgot to share the layouts we will be doing this month at my monthly workshop. The pictures are of my granddaughter, Deborah's Kindergarten graduation. She was very determined to wear her cowboy boots and hat, that her Popi gave her for Christmas. She loves those boots!










Papers are from My Reflection Notebook paper pack from Close To My Heart, along with the My Reflection My Stickease. I cut the title out on my Wishblade along with the two hearts. I used HP Photosmart Essential program for the template on the left page.

If you like the layouts I feature each month for my monthly workshops...why not consider ordering a scrapbook kit? I have all the details on my other blog http://www.creativebundles.blogspot.com/. If you have any questions, email me at Kit20296@aol.com. I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Until next time,

Happy Scrappin'!!

Inky Hugs,
Leanne

No comments: