Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Playtime at Gamma's

Hi there! Welcome back to the Rubber Room!

Its been fairly quiet the last few days, so I thought I would try to do some "catching up" in the scrapbook department. I am just so far behind. I don't think I've ever been ahead when it comes to having all my scrapbooks up to date. I just keep plugging along and doing layout after layout after layout. Its alot of fun, picking up an old layout that you started quite a while ago...and not remember what you had planned to do with it. Well, such is the case with these layouts. I do remember though, I was going to split this 2 page layout and put one page in Matthew's book and the other page in Deborah's. I guess I didn't like that idea, since I kept putting it back to complete later.

Well later has arrived and not only did I NOT split up this two page layout, I made another 2 page layout almost exactly like the first. So, now Deborah will have a 2 page layout in her album, and Matthew will have a 2 page layout in his.

On Deborah's two page layout, I received this kit from my local scrapbook store, quite a while ago. They had a demonstrator come in from Chatterbox, and you could sign up for this Chatterbox class. Well, their turn out was very successful, they anticipated for more though, so they put their kits up for sale. I love kits, so of course I bought one.

Now Matty's 2 page layout, I dug through some old papers I had, and found what seems to be the last of this CTMH paper pack. Its been a long time retired, that I can't even remember the paper pack's name. The tiny flower with yellow background paper came from my stash. Its part of the papers, my DH gave me a few years ago when I first started scrapbooking. I think the combo goes quite nicely together. The little tiny signage are from Making Memories and I also made some to fit my needs on my Wishblade.

I got a few more layouts completed these past few days, but I think I am going to wait and share them in the days ahead.

So stay tuned, cause there will be more to share in the days ahead.
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time...
Happy Scrappin'!
Inky Hugs,
Leanne

No comments: