Monday, June 20, 2011

Mayberry Papers

Good Morning Everyone!

Its kinda early this morning to be up and at 'em! But my dogs decided it was time for me to get and let them out. Nice alarm clocks aren't they? NOT!! I have a lot to do today, so I might as well get up and get started. Although I am not looking forward to doing laundry and scrubbing down bathrooms, I am excited to share with you this next layout.


This layout is of Deborah's 2nd Birthday Celebration. I used Close To My Heart's "Mayberry" kit and the left side of Allison Davis' 2 page sketch #9. The layout came together so easily. I also use Lyndsay Riches' digital scrapbooking add-ons. I changed the colors using my RGB codes in Photoshop Elements and then converted them to gsd files and cut them out with my cutter.


That completes all the 2nd year birthdays for the grandchildren. I still have quite a bit to do to complete their second year album, but I'll keep plugging away and get them completed when I can. I still have a few more layouts to share. I'll be back tomorrow to share another set of layouts with you. Meanwhile, the dust mop and cleanser are calling my name. I guess I best get busy.


Until next time,


Happy Scrappin'!!


Hugs,


Leanne

1 comment:

Amarilys said...

love the design and pattern papers that you used! It's so soft and pretty!