Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Paris at Night

Good Tuesday Morning to you all!

I know I haven't been posting like I should, but this week, I am going to try to catch up with all the layouts I have completed. The pictures on these layouts are from our Paris trip in '93. I am a little over halfway through with the Paris album.

You know once I find a sketch that I really really like, its like everything else just falls into place. The pictures, the sketch, the embellishments just seem to pop up out of nowhere and they say, "Use us!! We'll work for that layout!" If I force myself to use pictures I am unsure about, or even the sketch, the layout will show it. Its a feeling, I can't force. So, I just go with it and let that feeling guide me.





This is the case for these layouts. Once I found the sketch at my friend's Susan's blog, I just knew I wanted to scrap these pictures with this sketch and with this paper pack. The papers are Close To My Heart's "Wings" paper pack. Along with most of the flowers and pleated ribbon. I used Martha Stewart's "Punch Around The Page" punch for the border. I cut my title out with my cutter and made it "faux chipboard" I also sprayed it with some liquid glass and hair spray to give it a glossy finish to it. Then I finished out the title with some bling. I also added some "Say it with Crystals" flourishes to highlight all the shimmering lights of Paris.



Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...



Happy Scrappin'!!



Hugs,

Leanne

No comments: