Friday, June 10, 2011

Sweet Adorable Baby Girl

Every once in a while, after scrapping so many pictures of trips, and school pics, that I need a "baby fix." This is the case when I did this layout of my daughter Kelli. I would prop her up against some pillows and grab the camera. This one in particular is my favorite.





The papers at the top of the layout, I've had since Close To My Heart first introduced their My Creation collection. It has since been renamed to My Reflection collections. I wanted though to dress the paper up a bit. So, I had some little Prima yellow flowers on top and a bead in the center. The rest of the papers are from My Little Yellow Bicycle's Baby Safari collection, along with all the stickers. I also used Martha Stewart's punch along the bottom of the yellow cardstock.




Through the years, Kelli has develop a frog fetish. She loves anything frogs. So when I found a small tiny little frog in the epoxy stickers, I simply had to add it the layout. Its small, I know, but I thought it would be fun to add a lil frog to her layout.



I also used CTMH's "Glitz Stardust." Which is a liquid glitter. Its hard to tell from the picture, but there is lots of sparkle to the layout. I did get a bit carried away when using the Glitz.


As I said in yesterday's post, I was hoping to get the layout completed for the last page of the twin's first year album, provided I didn't have too many interruptions. It wasn't so much the interruptions, it was the amount of time I spent on each of the layouts. I cut the title out for their layouts, and I just didn't like it, so I went back to find another font that would cut better and I could use for their title. So hopefully, I'll have those to share with you tomorrow.


Thanks for stopping by,


Until next time...


Happy Scrappin'!


Hugs,


Leanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really good post!